At Girl and the Sun, we want you to love the piece your purchased! If you aren’t happy with your new threads, we’ve made our return process as simple as possible so you can return your items easily.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
- Ensure your return meets the criteria detailed below under What can be returned?
- Contact us at email@example.com with your order number to obtain a Return Authorisation number (RA#)
- Write your RA# on your original order invoice and enclose with your return
- We recommend sending your parcel back via traceable post and keeping a copy of your tracking number as any missing parcels are the responsibility of the customer
- We do not cover the costs for return postage, unless the return is due to an error by Girl and the Sun i.e wrong item or size sent to you by mistake, manufacturers fault
- Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed through our returns department, we will issue you with a credit note via email which has no expiry date! You can use it at any time on our website.
- We aim to process all returns within 2-5 business days of receiving the items
If you are unsure if your item meets any of our returns conditions, please let us know when requesting your RA number and our friendly customer care team will be happy to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRL & THE SUN RETURNS
PO BOX 3564
South Brisbane, Qld, 4101
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
All items (excluding sale items, jewellery, bodysuits and swimwear) can be returned for a Credit Note (e-gift card) within 14 days of dispatch for Australia/New Zealand customers or 21 days of dispatch for international customers. We don't provide refunds unless there is a manufacturing fault with the style. Please get in touch with our friendly customer care team here in the unlikely event you have a garment with a fault when you receive your parcel.
You will need to contact us prior to returning your parcel to obtain your Return Authorisation Number (RA#). Click here to contact us.
In order to receive an Online Credit Note, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- Must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian/New Zealand customers and 21 days of dispatch for international customers
- Must be unworn, in original packaging with all tags attached
- Must not be worn, altered or washed, including make-up or fake tan marks or the smell of perfume, deodorant, body odour, cosmetics or washing powder
- Swimwear, bodysuits, jewellery (earrings/necklaces) and undergarments cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Sale items are final and therefore are not eligible for returns unless faulty
Returns will only be accepted under these conditions. As we quality-control all of our styles before they are sent out, we will inspect all return items upon receipt - any returns which fail to comply with the above will be sent back to you. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense, we will not refund or add credit for the cost of return postage. If you have received a faulty garment or an incorrect garment due to a manufacturer fault, we will reimburse the cost of your return postage.
You are solely responsible for the return of the merchandise. For this reason, we recommend that an insured traceable tracking method be used to ensure the safe delivery of your return. We recommend keeping a copy of your tracking number as we are not responsible for parcels lost in transit to us.
We will not process returns until your item is physically received by us in our warehouse. Once received, your return will be processed within 2-5 business days.
Please note that while very effort is made to accurately display the colour of our garments, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Girl and the Sun is not required to provide a refund or exchange if you make a wrong selection, need a different size or change your mind. This includes payments made with AfterPay. Please note that while very effort is made to accurately display the colour of our garments, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
If there is a fault with the style you've purchased, we will offer to repair or replace it where available. If we cannot repair or replace the style, we will offer an online credit note or, if there is a major fault, a refund. All claims for faulty styles are assessed on an individual basis, and the outcome of a refund is at our discretion. If a refund is deemed necessary, the refund will be processed back to the original payment method used to place the order (eg credit card, PayPal, AfterPay or store credit).
If you require an exchange for a different size, colour or alternative items, you can return your items (providing they meet the return conditions under What can be returned?) and you will be issued with a credit note (e-gift card) to place a new order for your preferred items. Credit Notes have no expiry date. You will be provided with an Online Credit Note less the cost of any postage you paid when placing your order (if postage was applicable).
Due to the fast turnover of stock, we are unable to hold items and therefore cannot guarantee that your preferred size or colour will be in stock at the time of making your purchase.
Contact us at email@example.com for your Return Authorisation Number
WHAT CANNOT BE RETURNED?
- Sale items – all sale items are final and therefore cannot be returned to us for a credit note, refund or exchange - unless the item received is faulty or your order was fulfilled incorrectly. Any Final Sale items which are returned to us will be returned to sender.
- Swimwear, bodysuits, jewellery (earrings/necklaces) and undergarments due to hygiene reasons
- Any items which fail to comply with the conditions outlined under What can be returned?
PROCESSING OF RETURNS
Once received, please allow 2-5 business days for your return to be processed. This period may vary during peak times (sale periods, public holidays, Christmas/New Year). Once your return has been processed, you will be notified via email with details of your credit note or, if applicable, refund.
We quality control our styles before they're sent out to you, to ensure they arrive in perfect condition! However, if you believe your garment has a fault, please email our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your request we will handle this with high priority to arrange the best possible course of action for you!
Returns remain subject to Girl and the Sun’s returns policy.
If you wish to return your item/s, send them back to us as you would for a normal order. When we receive the item/s and accept your return we will issue a credit note for the total value of the item/s returned.
Your agreement with AfterPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments. For more information on terms and conditions, visit Afterpay's website HERE. For FAQ's relating to Afterpay, please click HERE.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact our friendly customer service team at email@example.com – they are only too happy to help!