- You don’t love the piece you purchased? Simply follow our return policy and we will happily offer a credit note under the following conditions
- Items must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian/New Zealand customers and 21 days of dispatch all other countries
- Items must be in a saleable condition with all tags attached and in it’s original packaging
- Items must not be damaged, worn, altered or washed. This includes make-up or fake tan marks, the smell of perfume or deodorant
- Sale items are not eligible for returns unless faulty
- If you require an exchange for a replacement size, colour or alternative item/s, you will need to place a new order and will be issued with a credit note
- Due to the fast turnover of stock, we cannot guarantee that your preferred size or colour will be in stock
- You will be provided with a credit note via email within 3 days of us receiving the returned items
- The cost of any returned shipping is at your own expense and is non-refundable
- We recommend returning items through traceable mail
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted under these conditions. We have the right to deny a refund if items returned have been worn, damaged, soiled in any way and will be returned to the sender. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
You are solely responsible for the return of the merchandise so we highly recommend that an insured traceable method be used to ensure safe and recorded delivery.
Refunds can only be issued if an item is faulty. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
To request your Return Authorisation Number (RA), email email@example.com within 14 days of your order being dispatched. Include your order number in the email. Please note, return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
Please ensure your RA Number is included in your package.
GIRL & THE SUN
PO BOX 3564
South Brisbane, Qld, 4101
You are solely responsible for the return of your order. We will not be responsible for damaged, missing or late packages.