Here at GATS HQ we love to travel and we know how important it is to have the best beauty products at the ready to help yourself feel your best while away from home. To prep you for your next getaway we have come up with a list of our must have travel beauty products that shouldn’t take up too much room in your suitcase.
- Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray – Since travel can dehydrate your skin, this is great product to have on you at all times because it can rejuvenate your skin by giving it the hydration it needs instantly.
- Ultra Violette Queen Screen SPF50+ - This is probably our favourite travel product as of late. Not only is the bottle super cute, this luminising sunscreen is super light, free from oils and full of antioxidants to keep your skin happy. And, did we mention it is suitable for all skin types? Definitely do yourselves a favour and protect your skin on your next holiday with this rose smelling sun care that acts like skincare.
- Aesop Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash – This wonderful product comes in a travel size bottle, so it is a must have to carry wherever you are while travelling to keep your hands clean when you don’t have access to water. As a bonus, the cruelty free product does not dehydrate your skin like a lot of hand sanitisers can tend to do.
- Benefit Mini Products – Basically any of the products in the Mini size by Benefit are the perfect makeup products to take with you while travelling! Not to mention they’re just unreal makeup products and do not cost an arm and a leg. Our favourites are; the Mini Hoola Bronzing Powder, the Mini Benefit Gimme Brow and the Mini They’re Real Mascara.
- Cremorlab Marine Hyaluronic Revital Mask – these sheet masks come in packs of five and are great for long haul flights to help refresh your skin. They’re affordable, easy to use and will leave your face feeling extra soft.
- Sam McKnight Lazy Girl Mini Dry Shampoo – if you’re anything like us, sometimes you get a bit lazy with your hair routine on holidays so this product will definitely come in handy. It will freshen up your hair for the day while also enhancing volume and texture.
We are in by no means skin experts but we hope some of these products come in handy on your next wonderful adventure, because they certainly have for us. Happy travelling loves.